Mark you calendar for the Shepherd's Summer Eve on June 10th!
Reservations are now open for the Farm-to-Table Duck Dinner on July 8th.
Reservations are now open for the Farm-to-Table Lamb Dinner on August 26th.
On Saturday mornings in the pavilion, master trainer Lonnie Harris will be holding a class at 9AM. Stretch out and meditate to kick off your day. Bring a yoga mat and water bottle. Visit and enjoy some tea after, and stop under the powerline watch the sheep dog training classes on your way home. $10
Classes on May 27; June 3, 10, 17, July 1, 8, 22, 29
HERDING CLASSES SATURDAYS
To make an appointment, email Maurene Hillen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flowers by Barbara Gedeon of Josiah Lincoln Clouser Flower Farm.
Barbara Gedeon is growing in our high tunnel hoop house. To order arrangements of fresh flowers or dried flowers, she can be reached at email@example.com.
In September 2017, we celebrate 10 years on the farm.
If you would like to get involved with planning our Shepherd's Summer Eve or Fall Festival, email us!
Send us your favourite photos of the farm over the years. Share your stories of your visits.
If you can't make it to one of our monthly events, you can visit our sheep from mid May until late September at Mutton Hill for free from 9-4 Mondays through Saturdays and 1-4 on Sundays at Perkins Mansion on the corner of Portage Path and Copley Road in Akron!
- Shepherd's Summer Eve: June 10th
- Duck Farm-to-Table Dinner: July 8th
- Ohio Sheep Day: July 15th*
- National Sheep Improvement Program Eastern Ram Sale: August 12th*
- Lamb Farm-to-Table Dinner: August 26th
- Fall Festival: September 23rd
- 2017 USBCHA National Sheepdog Finals: September 26th-October 1st*
- Cuyahoga Valley Sheep Dog Trials: October 14th/15th
- Pumpkin Chunkin: November 5th
- Buckeye Shepherd's Symposium: December 1st/2nd*
- Away in the Manger: December 17th
Note: * is a non farm event that may be of interest.